A Houston-based 3D Printing service bureau seeks a technical salesperson with at least 3 years of successful experience in Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, and Health Care industries.
We are a small, ambitious team providing plastic 3D printing services to a variety of clients from entrepreneurs to international companies. We are located in West Houston and our facility is equipped with 4 different state-of-the art plastic printing technologies. We are passionate about continuous improvement, understanding customer challenges and meeting their needs, creating enduring business relationships... and all things 3D Printing!
What you will do:
- Review company goals, revenue reports, and client and industry prospect lists to understand where we are and to develop a realistic action plan to drive sales revenue in 2020.
- Develop specific weekly plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish business development goals.
- Reach out to clients and prospective clients electronically and in person to understand and document their requirements/needs and introduce them to 3D printing as a means of improving the efficiency, cost effectiveness, and outcomes of their sales, manufacturing and education processes.
- Provide qualified prospects with prompt introductions to the engineering team for their follow-up and development of a quote for the prospects’ approval.
- Utilize and maintain a well-respected Customer relationship management software — e.g., NetSuite NetCRM; Sage ACT! etc.;
- Utilize a data base user interface and query software e.g., FileMaker;
- Report monthly to the President and Coordinators the status of revenue collected and booked, as well as planned marketing and sales activities.
Note: We provide 3D printed parts and services. We are not a reseller of 3D printers, related equipment, raw materials, or repair services.
- Establish and maintain interpersonal /business relationships.
- Adept in data-based user interface and query and CRM software.
- Observe, receive, and otherwise obtain information from all relevant sources.
- Share information with supervisors and co-workers, electronically, in written form, and in person.
- Communicate with people outside the company, represent the company to customers, the public, and other external sources in person, electronically via emails and Linked In, Facebook, etc., and by attendance at trade shows and other events with networking opportunities.
- 4-year degree in Business, Marketing or similar field is preferred but not essential.
- A minimum of 3 successful years of business development experience in a technical industry.
- Experience using at least one customer relationship management software and data- based user interface and query software (FileMaker preferred).
- Strong record of success in developing business in a technical industry.
The work schedule requires 5 days per week/8 hours per day on site for planning and electronic activities (West Houston) or in the field with customers and prospects to comport with weekly plans.
Send resumes and cover letters to: info[at]3dprinttexas.com
Please include responses to the following questions with your submission:
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- How is your previous experience relevant to this role?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
Job Type: Full-time